One Small Bite at a Time

Food can create memories that will last a lifetime, not only in flavor, but also the moments they are created and shared. My dream is to be able to create these moments and memories by the experiences of my "foodie chic" lifestyle through displaying essential ingredients and stages to having success in culinary school, the tastes of local restaurants, and the sharing and creating of recipes. Similar to an amuse bouche to a meal, a dream starts small and slowly grows into extraordinary.


Monday, October 8, 2012

Chicago, Here We Come!

Jack has surprised me with a birthday trip to Chicago in late November. I can't wait to experience as much of the culinary world in the time we are there. He has already planned for us to have dinner at the C-House Restaurant and the menu looks to die for. I think he and I will go and visit a few pastry shops while we are there and see the latest trends in such a trendy city. Who knows maybe it will spark and idea within me? I have seen anything from restaurants that have won awards for their desserts to a little shop that has perfected the doughnut. Either way I do not think we will be disappointed with any of our visits. I am looking forward to being able to spending some time with him after a couple months of both juggling a busy schedule and also trying to see one another as much as we can. We are both complete foodies so what an awesome place for us to go! I would love any suggestions on places to see and products to taste! I will certainly post all about our adventures when the time comes!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment