One Small Bite at a Time

Food can create memories that will last a lifetime, not only in flavor, but also the moments they are created and shared. My dream is to be able to create these moments and memories by the experiences of my "foodie chic" lifestyle through displaying essential ingredients and stages to having success in culinary school, the tastes of local restaurants, and the sharing and creating of recipes. Similar to an amuse bouche to a meal, a dream starts small and slowly grows into extraordinary.


Monday, October 15, 2012

Artisan Breads Picture Blog

Pain Au Levain

Ciabatta

Milk Bread Rolls

Multigrain (50% whole wheat)

Sourdough Bagels

Sourdough Rye

I am in practical week this next week so will have to make an artisan bread and also a laminated dough since those are the two stations I have completed. I will be making the Multigrain bread and also croissants. I am currently working on the European bread station which consists of baguettes, pan breads, naan, and different versions of each. It is a lot of fun and work but the bread is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to share!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment