One Small Bite at a Time

Food can create memories that will last a lifetime, not only in flavor, but also the moments they are created and shared. My dream is to be able to create these moments and memories by the experiences of my "foodie chic" lifestyle through displaying essential ingredients and stages to having success in culinary school, the tastes of local restaurants, and the sharing and creating of recipes. Similar to an amuse bouche to a meal, a dream starts small and slowly grows into extraordinary.


Monday, October 8, 2012

Artisan Breads-Check!

I cannot believe three more weeks have passed and I have completed my second out of five stations for my baking class. The station I completed was called artisan breads and I absolutely loved it. We made products like ciabatta, sourdough rye, sourdough wheat, whole grain, naan, sourdough bagels, pain au levain, and milk bread. It was an absolute blast to really get my hands into bread and be able to feel the doughs, bake it and feel the crusts form, and of course taste. It was a station of a lifetime!!

I will share pictures soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment