One Small Bite at a Time

Food can create memories that will last a lifetime, not only in flavor, but also the moments they are created and shared. My dream is to be able to create these moments and memories by the experiences of my "foodie chic" lifestyle through displaying essential ingredients and stages to having success in culinary school, the tastes of local restaurants, and the sharing and creating of recipes. Similar to an amuse bouche to a meal, a dream starts small and slowly grows into extraordinary.


Sunday, August 12, 2012

Homemade Peorogies


I was lucky enough to be able to make homemade peorogies with my Grandma. She has been making them for years and the recipe we used was her mother's. That is a special recipe to me and with cherish having that forever. We made everything from the fillings to the dough. They were all hand rolled and as time consuming as it may be, it was enjoyable to be able to spend time with my Grandma. I hope we can start making it a yearly tradition!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment