One Small Bite at a Time

Food can create memories that will last a lifetime, not only in flavor, but also the moments they are created and shared. My dream is to be able to create these moments and memories by the experiences of my "foodie chic" lifestyle through displaying essential ingredients and stages to having success in culinary school, the tastes of local restaurants, and the sharing and creating of recipes. Similar to an amuse bouche to a meal, a dream starts small and slowly grows into extraordinary.


Saturday, June 2, 2012

Great Company & Better Memories. So long Mere!

It is crazy how time flies and it seems like in a blink of an eye years pass. This past week was the last week that one of my best friends Meredith would be home because she was moving to her new home of Chicago to start her "big girl" job. I am so proud of her and we decided to try a new place out to eat in downtown Plymouth called Cellar 849. They make their pizzas fresh and so we enjoyed that, an appetizer of cheeses and different sausages, and of course, a nice wine to pair with it. The wine we had was nothing like I have had before. I really enjoy white wines but sometimes, even for me, they are too sweet. This wine was called Serenity and it was the perfect blend of sweetness and crispness. It was like a blend of a Riesling and a Sauvignon Blanc. It was the perfect balance and I highly recommend it for anyone who has a palate like mine.



For years now it seems like my girlfriends and I like to experience good food during some of our greatest memories. I will never forget this because of the tastiness we experienced but also the enjoyment we had talking, laughing, and also our last night where Meredith's home would be officially Michigan (we always know this will be your home though, Mere)! I am so happy for her and proud of her for her accomplishments these past 8+ years I have been apart of her life. I know the future holds only but success for you and I am so happy to be sharing that with you.

We will have to find a Chicago food hotspot for a new blog post?! Scope it out for me!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment