One Small Bite at a Time

Food can create memories that will last a lifetime, not only in flavor, but also the moments they are created and shared. My dream is to be able to create these moments and memories by the experiences of my "foodie chic" lifestyle through displaying essential ingredients and stages to having success in culinary school, the tastes of local restaurants, and the sharing and creating of recipes. Similar to an amuse bouche to a meal, a dream starts small and slowly grows into extraordinary.


Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's been a while...

Well with completely culinary school and getting busy starting my career I lost track of time. There have been a lot of changes but I am still the sweet toothed, food loving girl and am going to get back on track of documenting my food experiences. My journey has moved from Michigan to North Carolina and I am enjoying learning the southern food experiences! In a city like Charlotte there is always something new to try and I am eating my way through! I look forward to being able to write about them and share them from here on out!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment