One Small Bite at a Time

Food can create memories that will last a lifetime, not only in flavor, but also the moments they are created and shared. My dream is to be able to create these moments and memories by the experiences of my "foodie chic" lifestyle through displaying essential ingredients and stages to having success in culinary school, the tastes of local restaurants, and the sharing and creating of recipes. Similar to an amuse bouche to a meal, a dream starts small and slowly grows into extraordinary.


Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Official Start of Culinary School

I am pleased to announce that I have been fortunate enough to have been admitted into both the Culinary Arts Program and also the Baking and Pastry Program. I decided to start with the Baking and Pastry Program that will begin August 29th. I can't believe it is finally here and I am starting a chapter in my life that I have been excited about and dreaming about for the past four years. I will be learning a lot and to sum it up here is a list of the basics that I will be learning-Core Competencies.

I can't wait to be baking up and storm and continuously learning all about concepts I love!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment