One Small Bite at a Time

Food can create memories that will last a lifetime, not only in flavor, but also the moments they are created and shared. My dream is to be able to create these moments and memories by the experiences of my "foodie chic" lifestyle through displaying essential ingredients and stages to having success in culinary school, the tastes of local restaurants, and the sharing and creating of recipes. Similar to an amuse bouche to a meal, a dream starts small and slowly grows into extraordinary.


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Chapter

I received a call today asking me if I would accept a position as an assistant to the pastry chef at a local gourmet grocery store called Joe's. I could not be more excited and thankful I have been accepted for this position because it is not only great to have a job but also the best way for me to learn within the field I will be studying in and end up working in.

I can't believe I graduate from undergraduate Saturday. Time sure does fly by. I was once told that "the days are may be slow but the years go by fast" and I have seen that exactly when it comes to my undergrad experience. I am going through all my "lasts" here when it seems like I was just partaking in my "firsts". As much as it is sad to leave behind this chapter it is so exciting to start my next one! I start my first culinary class Monday and then work Tuesday. I am so happy to be jumping right into it! It is surreal right now but everything is starting to fall into place and I could not be happier because of it.

I can't wait to start cooking!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment