One Small Bite at a Time

Food can create memories that will last a lifetime, not only in flavor, but also the moments they are created and shared. My dream is to be able to create these moments and memories by the experiences of my "foodie chic" lifestyle through displaying essential ingredients and stages to having success in culinary school, the tastes of local restaurants, and the sharing and creating of recipes. Similar to an amuse bouche to a meal, a dream starts small and slowly grows into extraordinary.


Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Favorite Brother!



In my house we celebrate everyone's birthday the entire week giving everyone a "birthday week"! Lucky us, I know! This week is a very special week being my only, so favorite, brother Drew's 15th birthday. It was February 23rd! It is crazy to me how quickly he is growing up and to see another year go by that he is growing into such an incredible, talented, and smart young man. I am so thankful to be able to be apart of his life and so close to someone like him! I am happy I was able to spend it with him but unfortunately could not bake him any treats because I am still trying to recover...I definitely owe him!

So a BIG happy birthday to Drew!! You will forever be "7" in my eyes but I absolutely love watching you grow! I love you buddy!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment